Italian Zesty Chicken

Ingredients
  • 6-8 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 small bottle Zesty Italian dressing
  • 1 small envelope your favorite italian dry salad dressing mixx

Directions

Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Butter a 9 by 13 inch baking pan. In mixing bowl combine salad dressing and dry salad dressing mix. Dredge chicken breasts in mix and lay meaty side down in bottom of pan. Cover with foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully turn each breast over. Bake, uncovered for an additional 10 to 15 minutes and let stand on top of the stove for 5 minutes before serving.

Serves 6 to 8

By JWalker from SLC Ut

By Simmions (Guest Post)

I'm having a science fair for my students and one is doing name brands vs. generic brands. I need to know which one is better.
thank you

I personally don't think one is better than the other but I buy generics as much as possible to save money.do you know that generic cheese and kraft cheese slices are made in the same place at the same time just on different sides of the conveyer belt and label different. I have a friend who works at kraft

Food and Recipes Recipes PoultryMarch 21, 2006
🍀
💘

Generated 2020-01-08 18:06:31 in 1 secs. ⛅️️ ⚡️

PoultryRecipes