Italian Chicken Bake Recipes
Read More Comments
We tried out this healthy dinner tonight and really liked it. I got the recipe from a friend, but the original was a little too acidic for my husband who has reflux. I modified it by changing the proportions and after taking the ingredients picture, decided to add zucchini to cut the tomatoes a bit. He did much better with this version and it tasted fabulous!
Total Time: 1 hour
Yield: 8 servings
- 2 lb chicken breast, cut into pieces
- 1 tsp salt (I used ghost pepper infused sea salt for an added kick)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 8 Roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 4 cups zucchini, chopped
- 2 cans (14 oz) artichoke hearts, drained rinsed, and chopped
- 4 Tbsp flour
- 4 tsp chopped garlic
- 4 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped
- 1 cup part skim mozzarella cheese, or more
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. If you are using glass or metal pan, spray the 9x13" with nonstick spray. I use stoneware so I did not do this.
- Mix together all ingredients except basil and cheese. If you are using a glass pan, do this in a separate bowl. Since stoneware is non-stick, I put everything straight into the pan and stirred.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through.
- Sprinkle with basil and cheese. Bake an additional 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Serve alone or with crusty bread on the side.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Place the chicken breast pieces, single layer, in an 8 inch baking dish. Stir the mushrooms and Italian seasoning into the sauce. spoon the sauce on top of the chicken. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes. To serve, place the chicken on top of the pasta. Sprinkle lightly with Parmesan cheese.Read More...
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.