CouponingShopping

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

Does anyone know of coupon clubs in the Chambersburg, PA area, or in Franklin county Pennsylvania?

By sunshine7373

Not that I know of, but why don't you try to start your own?

I have a coupon club that is done by mail. If you'd like to join or know anyone who would, please contact me. We have members all over the US.
Teresa (foundmyzen)

Anonymous

Do you still have this club if so I would like to join thanks for your time

HI,

I was wondering about the posting where you mentioned your mail coupon club. I live in Madison, WI. Not sure if your group is still around but if so I'd love to join. I am always clipping.

I used to belong to "Leisureplus Coupon Exchange Club" back in 2013 and it was the greatest. That was a coupon by mail club. I could actually pick the product or similar products that I wanted coupons for. Do you know of any clubs like this? Fran

Teresa: Yes, Thank you. I am very interested. Back in 2013 I belonged to a coupon club where you pick your own coupons and receive them in your mailbox.

Don't know what happened to that club and the Sunday newspaper is not that good any more. I am sure you have noticed that the newspapers do not have much good stuff any more. Fran

Hi. I am close to Chambersburg and wanted to know if you found a coupon exchange club. Thanks.

Anonymous

I had joined one a few years ago. I found it on a yahoo group. You can search for coupon clubs. You have to maim the coupons and coupons are mailed to you. If you want something more local you can join or start a meet up group.

You can start or join a meetup group. There is one at our local library

I have thousands of food and nonfood coupons that can be used in supermarkets with no expiration dates on them. I have no use since I do not use the products. Does any one know of any exchange coupon clubs? If not would any one be interested in exchanging something for them?

Thank you so much.

Joes girl

Answers:

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

If all else fails try www.freecycle.com where you can give away things and/or possibly trade. (08/31/2004)

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

Coupon Clippers Club has moved to http://www.freeforum101.com/couponclippersc/ Hope to see you all there. (06/02/2006)

By Barbi

Editor's Note: The best way to trade coupons is on our Coupon Swap. There is a link at the top of our home page or follow this link:

thriftyfun.com (07/25/2007)

Looking for a coupon exchange club.

If you go to http://thegrocerylady.com/ and click "Free Printable Coupons", you'll see a tab that says "Coupon Exchange Club". (08/01/2008)

By Ali