Chocolate Pecan Critters
- 1 (11 1/2-ounce) package milk chocolate chips
- 1 (6-oz.) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter
- 1 (14-oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Pecan halves
In a heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt chips and margarine with sweetened condensed milk and salt. Remove from heat; stir in nuts and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper-lined baking sheets. Top with pecan halves. Chill. Store tightly covered.
Source: Eagle Brand Recipe
By Raymonde from North Bay, Ontario
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2021 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.