Ideas for Selling Used Clothing

I have a nearly new business suits size 10 misses, junior clothing, and boy's size 3-4 clothing and shoes. How do I go about selling these?

By Pearl H.

You can take them to a consignment store and see what they say. My experience has been they only want brand names and the clothes must be professionally cleaned. Otherwise you could try selling them at a rummage/garage sale. There again, the kind of luck you would have would depend on where you live. Where I live clothes don't sell real well on rummage sales and what does sell, might as well be given away for what people are willing to pay for them.

There is also craigslist and ebay. If you would be willing to give your suits away, most areas have something(different names in different areas), where people can donate business clothes and in turn unemployed people can go there and get a free outfit for interviews. Look in your phone book or call the Department of Soc. Services and see if they know of such a place.

Consumer Advice Clothing SellingJanuary 14, 2012
😎
🐛
🌻
📓