Organizing Plugs

We have so many electronics and plugs, that I had to devise a way to remember which plug goes with what item. So each time I get a new device (phone, computer, mp3, etc.), I get a large label and write on it what the plug is for. I fold it in half over the cord. That way I just pick up the cord, read the label, and know what it belongs to. I then keep the plugs all in one zipper bag of active items I own.

When I change phones or items are no longer owned or broken, I put them into the broken cord zipper bag and keep them just in case. One times my phone cord broke and I had a spare from another phone that worked in the other zipper bag. Works great and keeps me a little sane with all this cord stuff going on.

By Lynne from Delavan, WI

Organizing MiscellaneousDecember 22, 2010
🐛
😷
🌻
📓
😎
Generated 2020-07-24 01:49:08 in 936 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf93783325.tip.html

MiscellaneousOrganizing