SoftwareComputers

Creating an Auto Fill File for Your Name and Address

Does any one know of a free site that will store your name and address and then automatically put it in wherever you are asked to enter your name and address?

By Eileen H.

Best Answer

I use the lastpass extension for firefox. It can be found here: https://lastpass.com/

Anonymous

Here is a very safe and trusted link to read information about and to download Roboform for a free Roboform 30 day trial. If you love it after the 30 days and decide to purchase then it will be about $30.00 but it will then be yours forever. You not only will have the name and address autofill but also password encryption and other accessories.

http://download  _4-10037672.html

Chrome, Firefox, and Opera all have "extensions" you can add so you can automatically fill in forms. Not sure about Internet Explorer, haven't touched that in years.

Regarding the other persons comment on Roboform, I think I used that years ago when it was free and I think I liked it. It's very popular.

Also, unless you're a heavy-duty form filler (is it just for buying things and registering for new websites, or are you a sweepstakes/couponing guru?), check out any "auto text" options your browser or programs or extensions.

And I do believe the google toolbar has some auto form filler or auto text option. Downloading that is free. (I'd go into options and look at all the settings so you don't have unnecessary stuff.)

Oh looky that.You can download Roboform for free. Then after the free trial you can keep the free basic version. You only have to pay to upgrade it looks like. Go to their website at roboform.com to check it out. ("After 30 days, you can continue using RoboForm for Free, or choose from one of our attractively priced licensing options.")