Freecycling.org

Have things in your house to get rid of? Need items? Have you tried http://www.freecycling.org? It is a website all over the US where people are giving stuff away, just have to pick it up. I was amazed there was even a group in my small town. You can also ask for items here. All items are FREE! I just found the site and love it. Lots of useful items and a good way to get rid of the clutter in your house.

By Vicki

Editor's Note: I wasn't sure if Vicki was talking about http://www.freecycle.org

I went to http://www.freecycling.org and it is a board where people can post what they want to get or get rid of. Both seem like very good resources.

I have been a member of freecycle for about 6 months now. It is so great! I have been able to get rid of lots of clutter and have gotten some great stuff as well. One man's trash is another's treasure!!!

I have been in the Freecycling program for almost a year now and I think it is one of the best things to happen on the internet. I have given and received both and have met some of the nicest people I have ever met in my life. I too live in a small town

and we only have 200 members but we are still growing. If you have a freecycle group near you
I advise you to join it. A good way to get rid of unwanted items and help someone else out in the process. And possibly meet a new friend too!

I just signed up now to start my own group, for some reason they didn't have one already set up in my area, but they do now! ;) They made me take an oath that I must give up my pack ratting ways ;)

We have OODLES of "stuff".... located in Long Beach, Long island(N.Y.)...any dryers in the area????

How can I be part of this program in my community?