Use Plastic Bedding Bags For Craft Supplies

The plastic zipper bags that bedding comes in are wonderful in the craft room!
I have filled a couple of these already just from junk mail papers I have gone through, sorted, and trimmed of text.

I have an awesome collection of paper all neatly tucked away and can be stacked :) Ya never know.

I also cut them up and use them for many things too! I reuse the zippers for things that will not get too much abuse. I use the plastic for clear pockets, inside coasters for waterproof properties, and more! what ideas can you come up with for uses for clear plastic. Some of this plastic is very heavy duty and so are some of the zippers as well. Happy Crafting!

I love repurposing the plastic zippered bags that bedding comes in. I use them to store yarn or fabric in. The plastic is heavier than the usual storage bags and the zipper keeps the cat from snatching my yarn and running off with it : )