SceneryPhotos

Scenery: Clover

I love walking through the fields and along the railroad tracks with my husband and our two dogs. It's always both peaceful and eventful, never a dull moment with my goofy husband or our dopey puppy!

Anyway, this photo was taken in the field below our home in Coquille, Oregon. It was the afternoon after a rainy night and I was looking for four-leaf clovers. I'm kind of like a child in that regard, I suppose. But I wanted to get some luck! Well, God didn't provide the four-leaf clover (Either that or my eyes missed it) but He did allow me to spot this clover covered in rain droplets! I thought it looked absolutely precious.

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

Hey, I love the pictures you post, and I really like the fact that you give God credit for his handy work. :) Thanks a bunch for not forgetting the one who hung the stars and set the planets on the courses! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Hey, I love the pictures you post! :) they are so pretty, but I really like the fact that you give God credit for it all!

:) Thanks for not forgetting the one who hung the stars, and set the planets in their courses! :)

Reply Like this photo? Yes