CatsPets

In Memory of Tommy (Cat)

Tommy was a 14 year old tabby cat. We found him as a kitten, by a school my husband was working in. He liked to chase twistie-ties, lay in the mint patch, have his ears scratched, and eat tuna.

Tommy went over the rainbow bridge recently. He was diagnosed in 1996 with a cat disease they said would take him in 2-3 years. He lived 10 years longer than predicted. He was a sweet boy, he was shy and timid but always friendly with his family. We miss him a lot. We are grateful we were allowed to be owned by him for so long.

By Timmie from St. Louis, MO

I'm sorry for your loss. I know how hard it is to lose a good friend (pet) from terminal illness. I hope you find comfort in happy memories.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a gift a good friend like Tommy is. My sympathies.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Sorry about Tommy. I know how hard it is. I had a 13 yr old kitty that got diabetes and a gastrointestional desease. She (Punky) was a joy in my life. I now have a cat 17 years old and he is fine now but don't know when he will deteriorate.

They sure give us more than we do them. He has been real lovey in the last 2 years and it will be hard when the time comes. In fact my Thrifty Fun name is his name Rasta.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

So sorry for your loss of Tommy. He was a beautiful boy!

Reply Like this photo? Yes