Photo: Let's Have a Parade!

When our youngest grandchildren and their parents were staying with us, out here in the country, the children were given some ducks to raise for our pond. (With predators, we have to keep the ducklings caged until they are big enough to defend themselves, thus were not in the pond yet.)

The ducks really loved the kids, and I snapped this cute picture one day when the kids had fed the ducks and were letting them exercise. I didn't realize what a treasure of a picture I had until later. I thought it was just the cutest scene of the kids and ducks "marching," as though in a parade. This was not staged, it just "happened."

By Rita

Anonymous

So very sweet.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Photos OtherSeptember 7, 2011
😷
😎
🐛
🌻
📓
Generated 2020-07-24 03:05:07 in 702 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf97385869.tip.html

OtherPhotos