FloorsCleaning

Cleaning New Wood Floors To Avoid Residue Build Up

What is the best way to clean new wood floors? I want to avoid soap and wax residue build up.

MK from Downingtown, PA

By Karen (Guest Post)

I clean houses for a living and the best thing for wood floors is vinegar. Mix in a spray bottle half with water and the other half with vinegar.Works wonderful!

By kim (Guest Post)

I clean houses, and i use a non-toxic product by mannington floors. here is the link: http://floorcle  Cleaner-C17.aspx
You can also check with your local hardwood floor dealer to see is they have it in stock, if you don't want to buy it online. You'll also want a microfiber "mop". mannington does offer a starter kit, I think. Good luck, I love this stuff. I use it everyday.

I read on Thrifty Fun to use vinegar and started doing that in my home. I really like it.