Homework HelpEducation

Kindergarten Science Project: Creating a Diorama of a Community Garden

My kindergarten daughter was asked to complete a science project: Community garden using a shoe box, glue, flowers, and ladybug. She was asked to be creative. Please help with any ideas.

By Yusra from Atlanta, GA

I would just get her a stack of paper, some crayons and markers and scissors and let her go to town. You will be surprised at how creative kids can be. The more independent your child becomes doing homework now, the better prepared they will be for later. I'd always hear the comments from the kinder teachers when it was obvious that the parents "helped". Just be there to help with gluing and any questions and I'm sure she will do great!

In addition to that I got small animals from Michael's for 25 cent each and helped with the gluing. Thank you for the feedback.