Making a Rainbow Soda Pop Tab Bracelet

Category Jewelry
Soda can tabs can be used to make a variety of fun recycled jewelry. This is a page about making a rainbow soda pop tab bracelet.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this page.

This is my latest creation! My fun bracelet is made from soda pop tabs. I used alcohol inks and stretch cord to transform this "junk" into stylish jewelry! They're super easy to make and fun for kids to wear.

Source: I Googled "What can I make with pop tabs?" and got results for purses and bracelets, but none were colored like this.

By Kayla

Rainbow Bracelet

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 16

Awesome, funky and fun...great job!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I love it. It's such a fun little bracelet. Thank you for the great idea :D

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Yes, it's cute. It would be nice if we donated our pop tabs to the Ronald McDonald House. Collecting pop tabs is a great way to teach kids about philanthropy and the importance of recycling while raising funds to help children and their families at the same time. Some of our Chapters raise thousands of dollars with their pop tab collections up to $30,000.

Look for special RMHC pop tab collection containers in the shape of a house at schools, community and civic groups, and other local organizations in your area. You can also contact a Ronald McDonald House near you to ask about getting your own house for collection.

Reply Like this photo? Yes
In These Pages
Crafts Recycled Crafts JewelryNovember 11, 2016
💘
🍀

Generated 2020-01-16 18:41:15 in 579 msecs. ⛅️️ ⚡️