FreebiesConsumer Advice

Freebie: Freeware for Shopping and Recipes

This is freeware. Its wonderful. There is already a ton of stuff on it, plus you can add your own items, your own categories. Then when you get your list made, you can print it out and it automatically sorts it into the categories. My husband loves this when he goes shopping for me. It lets you change the price also, so I keep my receipts from past months and then I get a rough total of what I am buying. Also lets you change how many of what item you are buying, then you can see on your printed list that you need 6 packages of hot dogs.

Also check out some of the other stuff on the freeware site. I love Regi Dean recipe software. I have used it for years and have well over 2000 recipes on here. I can make my own categories. I just copy and paste in recipes, so takes two seconds to add a recipe. Then i can just click search by ie: category, author, name of recipe, etc and find what I need.

By christi from Paducah, KY

I have used this freeware for years also, and it is really good.

I just downloaded this and it looks wonderful! It will work wonderful for a tight budget! Thanks!