Good Freebie Websites

Category Freebies
Some consumers enjoy scouring the internet to find sites that offer free products. This is a guide about good freebie websites.

I love freebie and get my daily clues as to where to snag them from both:

However, every so often, I also check: www.freakfreddies.com to see if there are any more obscure ones that I have missed. Sure enough, there are always a few.

By pam munro from L.A., CA

Are there any free sample sights that really work? Most I have tried don't!

By Debra from Hampton,TN

Answers

Best Answer

I love this site, no surveys. Each Free sample is directly from the company and if you sign up for their email you will get a update list of free samples!

http://www.IheartSamples.com

More free sample sites! I used that Walmart site from a while back (now on my bookmark bar). I told my mom and she found me some more sites in one of her books! I thought I would share the ones that worked for me!

Have a happy day! If I find more, I will be sure to share!

By starchild Lamoille County, VT

Answers:

Free Sample Websites

The key is finding a good freebie newsletter and you will get a lot of samples and free stuff. I signed up to a bunch of them and then weeded them down to two really good ones: arlanas and momanddads. Just type those names in and you will get to the newsletter. They are wonderful. (04/30/2007)

By christi

Free Sample Websites

I own a free sample website and I only post free samples that require NO SHIPPING, no handling, no credit card, no cost, no participation, nothing required, just fill out a form and get a freebie.

If you would like to see the site, here is a link:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TrulyFree/

Would love to have new members! Anyone? (04/30/2007)

By Lenier

I have tried many so called "free sample sites" but you either have to fill out a bunch of stuff or you don't receive anything. I am on a fixed income and would love to know of some real, free sites that send real samples. Thanks very much. God Bless you!

By Debra Williams from TN

Answers:

Free Sample Websites

Try walmart.com. They offer several freebies each week. (05/01/2009)

By mom-from-missouri

Free Sample Websites

I like following sites:

• http://absurdlycool.com
  • http://www.totallyfreestuff.com/index.asp
  • http://www.thatfreebiesite.com/
  • http://www.freestuffheadquarters.com/

Use an RSS reader to make it fast and easy to check the sites. (05/07/2009)

By Bob

Free Sample Websites

Try manufacturers websites like:

• Dove
  • Kraft
  • Quaker Oats
  • Post
  • Kelloggs

Many offer free samples and really good coupons. (05/07/2009)

By Monica Adam

Free Sample Websites

I like, Shop4Freebies FreebieEmpire, FreebieSwamp, and FreebieSnatcher. If you vote for one of these websites it will take you to a bbl list click on this and it will take you to the list of other sites. If they say you must participate click "off" as fast as you clicked on, they're rip offs. Good luck and have fun. (05/07/2009)

By carolcoen

Free Sample Websites

Here's the link for the Walmart samples:

walmart.triaddigital.com

Once it opens click on "free samples". Their samples change often so check it weekly :-) And don't be discouraged if you don't receive every single sample you request because they are each mailed on a first come first serve basis. (05/07/2009)

By Ann

Free Sample Websites

You could try joining one of the many many freebie groups. I belong to freebeesforme at yahoogroups.com and they only put really free freebies on there. It also has a cafe you can join to talk about freebies and everything else under the sun, lol. I also get two newsletters arlana and freestuff and it's all free. (05/07/2009)

By christi

Free Sample Websites

I have been using spoofee.com for some time. I usually have great success with everything on there. It's very user-friendly and they have many forums, such as instant wins and sweepstakes as well. Happy sampling! (05/07/2009)

By ANDREA C PAUL

Free Sample Websites

I use www.mysavings.com. Just check the samples section every morning and you'll find links directly to the manufacturers' web sites. You don't have to download a bunch of stuff that probably leaves cookies on your computer. (05/08/2009)

By ChloeA

Free Sample Websites

I use www.freebieusa.com. I love it! (05/08/2009)

By KELLY POLSON

With the holidays just around the corner, it's time to start getting gifts for friends and family. I have spent quite a few hours surfing the net for freebies.