Free Sample Websites

More free sample sites! I used that Walmart site from a while back (now on my bookmark bar). I told my mom and she found me some more sites in one of her books! I thought I would share the ones that worked for me!

Have a happy day! If I find more, I will be sure to share!

By starchild Lamoille County, VT

Answers:

Free Sample Websites

The key is finding a good freebie newsletter and you will get a lot of samples and free stuff. I signed up to a bunch of them and then weeded them down to two really good ones: arlanas and momanddads. Just type those names in and you will get to the newsletter. They are wonderful. (04/30/2007)

By christi

Free Sample Websites

I own a free sample website and I only post free samples that require NO SHIPPING, no handling, no credit card, no cost, no participation, nothing required, just fill out a form and get a freebie.

If you would like to see the site, here is a link:
http://finance.groups.yahoo.com/group/TrulyFree/

Would love to have new members! Anyone? (04/30/2007)

By Lenier

U really like www.wowfreestuff.co.uk/ one of the better freebie sites that I use :)

🌻
📓
🐛