Buy Clothes on Ebay

I have two teenagers. I buy all of their clothing off of Ebay for less than I would pay in stores. Some are brand new, some are gently used. I bought my daughter 6 shirts all with tags for $12.00. I also bought my son 2 name brand shirts for $10.00, they sell for 14.99 in the store.

I am a well established seller on ebay, and it's amazing what you can buy for such little money. I buy everything from clothes to batteries to baby supplies- why go to the store and waste your gas when you can get it sent to your house (item + s&H) for less than you can buy it in the store. Also look for buyers with best offers- that's where you can really get a deal.- siva38

By ashley (Guest Post)

yes this is true but what about shipping and handling ? i guess if you buy the clothes from certain places then it can't be to bad.