Ideas for Baby's 1st Birthday Party?

0
Share
2
Save
Follow
Print

I need suggestions on what and how to decorate the house for my Princess's 1st birthday.

By Hannahsmom from Eagle River, AK

Bronze Recipe Medal for All Time! 52 Recipes
Best Answer

I agree with suntydt they won't remember much about what's going on. My niece Jordan only cared about the little cake that was just for her and the balloons. Go to a dollar store you can get Disney princess stuff there or even just generic princess stuff. Jordan likes princess stuff too so we decorated with stuff that she and the other kids could play with and she could keep afterward as toys, like balloons, wands, a tiara, etc.

Bronze Feedback Medal for All Time! 109 Feedbacks

Well you called her your princes so do the Disney Prince theme. You shouldn't have trouble finding decorations and party favors for that theme. I wouldn't decorate to extinsively, you are really decorating for you not for her.

She will never remember any of it. The only thing she will know is what she sees in the pictures you take.

Holidays and Parties Parties BirthdayNovember 29, 2009
🎆
👔
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf989712.tip.html