Underarm Odor

I shower everyday and use deodorant, but the odor is still there. What should I do to remove the odor? Please help me.

By troy

There are lots of ideas if you scroll down to the ThriftyFun archives below but also do a google search for 'diet and body odor' and/or 'food and body odor' and you will find oodles of helpful information on what foods bring on the odor.

Botox. I know a number of people who sweat profusely and done this. It works! I would just use this for the immediate problem, while trying to eliminate the source of the problem.

Please don't use botox to reduce sweating because your entire body needs to sweat in order to remove toxins from your body! You simply need to take care of the underlying source of the odor and not just try to mask it!

Be sure what you use under your arm says "anti -erspirant/deodorant" not just "anti-perspirant" . Also, if you eat a lot of curry dishes, you will smell like body odor.

I found if I drink a lot of water it clears up. The things that will cause odor is under arm deodorant and medication as well as tight clothing.

You need to sweat and drink a lot of water to flush out the things that cause the odor. Good luck and God bless you.

Try a mens brand deodorant, it works better than womans.

It's a stubborn yeast infection. I had the same problem, in both armpits and in the pubic hair. I am pretty sure I got it from having sex with a person who had the same problem, I never had it before.

A dermatologist confirmed that it is yeast, but his medicine never did work very well. But I did find a solution. Just go to the drugstore, no prescription required. Buy a tube of Miconzaole Nitrate vaginal cream (women use this for yeast infections), and a tube of Neosporin (the store brand is Triple Antibiotic, and this works fine, as well).

Squeeze out a one inch ribbon of each one and mix them together. Spread on the smelly area. You will find that the odor goes away quickly. Use it twice a day for a week or so. You should have a good period of no smell. I do find that I need to repeat the treatment occasionally.

Rub your underarms with a piece of cotton drenched in alcohol after you have taken a shower with Yellow Dial Soap and completely cleaned your underarms. Repeat this procedure every day for as long as it's needed. Use Yellow Dial Soap. It WILL work

Mitchum works well on stubborn body odor.

Health & Beauty Beauty Skin Care CleansingMarch 4, 2011
🎄
🎉