FreebiesConsumer Advice

Free Pedometer Online

I ordered this free issue of a magazine and with it came a free pedometer and the grocery coupon card I told you about. Health and Wellness - Free Issue and Digital Pedometer (US)

By micksgirl from Paducah, KY

Editor's Note: Please note, they do require that you cancel the membership or they will start billing you. Here's the terms from their website:

"Please send my FREE ISSUE and start my FREE 30-DAY TRIAL in the National Health and Wellness Club. I understand that at the end of my period I can continue my membership for only $1 month, or simply return my bill marked "cancel" and owe nothing. The issue of Today's Health & Wellness magazine is mine to keep FREE. 84% of each year's dues is for one year of Today's Health & Wellness magazine. Rate valid in the U.S. only."

Consumer Advice FreebiesMay 14, 2007
🌻
🎃
🎂