Pet PagesPets

Princess (Cat)

Princess is a 3 and a half year old medium haired domestic cat. I got Princess from the same person I got Dizzy and Chompers from. The girl would get pets then dump them. When I got Princess, she was so thin you could feel every single bone in her body and she was very nervous.

A week after I got her, she got pregnant by Dizzy. We didn't know she wasn't fixed since my friend said she was. She had 3 very robust healthy kittens, even though she was so underweight. I fed her full cans of tuna with the oil on top of her regular cat food.

She was a wonderful mommy and even nursed her babies until they were almost 10 months old. We kept Tigger, and Noah went to my mother in law and Scamp went to my oldest daughter. She loves to chase Tigger around and play with toy mice, open cupboard doors, lay in peoples laps, sit in the windows. She is a pretty princess and we love her!

By Shannon from Lakewood, OH

I love this story of a happy home for all, but why hasn't Dizzy been "fixed"?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Princess is a beautiful kitty girl, and I'm so happy that she is in a loving happy home with a sweet little boy and other animals to play and interact
with. There is nothing like pets to make a house a real home in my opinion.

Thank you for sharing her story and her photos with us Shannon.
Pookarina

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Dizzy hasn't been fixed because he is older now (12) and also sensitive to anesthesia and the vets thought it was too risky to neuter him. He never has sprayed or been an issue. Princess was supposed to be spayed which is why I took her in, but her old owner lied so I would take her. Hence the kittens.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

How adorable! I thought that your post made it very clear why Dizzy wasn't fixed, so don't worry about it. I especially like the picture of Princess sprawled out on her back like that!

Reply Like this photo? Yes