Adopting from the Animal Shelter

I personally think that adopting is the way to go. All of those animals in those cages need a home. I adopted a black then 3 month old cat, in August of 2004. I am 15 and it was the best experience.

I paid $130.00 for her plus spaying. I love her so much. I named her Molly and I adopted her from the O.S.P.C.A in the city I live in. Adopting is something I would do again. Good luck to all of you who are thinking about it!

Meg from Ontario

Answers:

Adopting from the Animal Shelter

I adopted my dog from the local shelter, and she is the best pet ever. She's a collie mix, very cute and so friendly. I encourage everyone I know who is thinking about getting a pet to adopt from a shelter. My adoption fee was $75, but I got a coupon for $40 off spaying for adopting. I know some people don't like the idea of paying a fee to adopt a pet, but you must remember that it costs a lot to feed and house the animals. (03/14/2005)

By teddygirl

Adopting from the Animal Shelter

We have had about nine dogs over the years and all but one were either gotten from the Humane Society or picked as strays. They are very grateful little people and are very loyal pets. They follow me everywhere.
Tom from Tucson (03/15/2005)

By tgnathe

Adopting from the Animal Shelter
Golden Retriever on Black Background
Adopting an Adult Dog
Cat in Animal Shelter
Things to Donate to Animal Shelters
Husband and Wife holding a baby
Adopting a Child
African baby in a t-shirt.
Adopting a Child from a Foreign Country
🎉
🎄