Alaska Photos

Visiting the northern state of Alaska gives you the opportunity to photograph incredible scenery and wildlife. This page contains Alaska photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photographs. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

January 14, 2011 Flag

I had the pleasure of going on vacation in Alaska several years ago, and fell in love with it. This particular day we were hiking and it was gloomy. To me this looked so serene with the wildflowers in the foreground, the rocks and the mountains all in one.

Wildflowers in foreground.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 4, 2010 Flag

I sat on the shore and watched these three tugs turn an oil tanker around so it could dock at the Alyeska Pipeline terminal at Valdez, Alaska. It was amazing to watch. The whole state of Alaska has awesome, amazing scenery.

By Jacque

Tugboats in Alaska

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 1 Comment

September 23, 2008 Flag

I took this picture in Alaska's Glacier Bay this past July. Just looking at it makes my imagination go....

By Lynn from Guilderland, NY

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 5 Comments

August 29, 2007 Flag

I took this picture last July as were landing at Anchorage, Alaska

By Jan from Springfield, MM

Looking down on snowy mountains.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Read 5 Comments

September 20, 2011 Flag

While vacationing in Alaska this July, I ran across this gorgeous columbine growing wild in the edge of a friend's garden.

CPurple and White Columbine Flower in Alaska

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

September 4, 2009 Flag

This is a photo of the area where my son lives, Anchorage, Alaska. To be specific, he is in the Air Force and lives on Elmendorf AFB. From his other photos he sends, you can see that the natural beauty of Alaska is breathtaking.

Body of water.

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Travel and Recreation TravelMarch 22, 2014
English daisies.
Taking Photos of Your Garden
Little girl giving to Salvation Army.
Alaska Christmas Charities
old photo
Determining the Value of Historic Photos
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 9:34:47 AM on 10.0.2.254 in 4 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.