Alaska Photos

Category Travel
Visiting the northern state of Alaska gives you the opportunity to photograph incredible scenery and wildlife. This page contains Alaska photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Wildflowers in foreground.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

I had the pleasure of going on vacation in Alaska several years ago, and fell in love with it. This particular day we were hiking and it was gloomy. To me this looked so serene with the wildflowers in the foreground, the rocks and the mountains all in one.

I sat on the shore and watched these three tugs turn an oil tanker around so it could dock at the Alyeska Pipeline terminal at Valdez, Alaska. It was amazing to watch. The whole state of Alaska has awesome, amazing scenery.

By Jacque

Tugboats in Alaska

Comment Like this photo? 11

Thanks for posting- so unusual!

Marg from England.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

While vacationing in Alaska this July, I ran across this gorgeous columbine growing wild in the edge of a friend's garden.

The biggest and most beautiful I've ever seen!

By Marilyn from Colfax, LA

CPurple and White Columbine Flower in Alaska

Comment Like this photo? 5

I took this picture in Alaska's Glacier Bay this past July. Just looking at it makes my imagination go....

By Lynn from Guilderland, NY

Comment Like this photo? Yes

Great balance and wonderful choice for a great photo. Alaska is an amazing place. I want to share with all my fellow frugal friends a website where it's ok to take their photos. It's all copyright free and you can get photos of just about anything and everything. Celebrities, scenery, animals, photography, paintings, etc. Click on the subject, and you will see a gallery view. When you click on the photo or choice, click on "larger view" and then right click and save it to your documents/pictures. It is an amazing place to gather photos of every state, subject and thing you can imagine. Want the Van Gogh's Starry Starry Night? Well, as you can see, you can have it.

Enjoy every one!

www.allposters.com

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Looking down on snowy mountains.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I took this picture last July as were landing at Anchorage, Alaska

Body of water.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

This is a photo of the area where my son lives, Anchorage, Alaska. To be specific, he is in the Air Force and lives on Elmendorf AFB. From his other photos he sends, you can see that the natural beauty of Alaska is breathtaking.