Recipes Using Salmon

• 1 can (16 oz) red salmon
  • 1/2 cup chopped pecans
  • 1 pkg (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
  • 3 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
  • 2 drops Worcestershire sauce
  • Advertisement

• Crackers

Directions:

Combine salmon, cream cheese, and Worcestershire sauce and mix well. Shape into ball or log. Roll mixture of pecans and parsley. Roll up in plastic wrap. Chill to blend favor. Serve with crackers. Makes about 2 cups.

By Sandy from Graettinger, IA

24 More Solutions

Using leftovers and a few pantry items, this makes a delicious and filling lunchtime sandwich. I've used the spread as a veggie dip for years and thought it might work on this - and oh, does it ever.

Not only is this recipe economical, but it's good! This recipe makes 2 pies, which can be frozen for later use. We love this recipe because of the use of the carrots.

Mix above ingredients and roll into balls. Put in cake pan. Pour 1 can mushroom soup diluted with 1 can water over the salmon balls. Green peppers may be added, to taste. Cook 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.

Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute the broccoli, onion, green pepper, and garlic in 2 tablespoons butter until vegetables are tender.

Mix together, form in log rolls and roll in parsley flakes. Chill. Serve on crackers.

Remove skin and any bones from fish. Cut into small strips; place in a shallow dish. In a small bowl, combine wine, oil, onion, garlic, orange juice, lemon juice and pepper.

Mix all ingredients together. Refrigerate overnight for best results. Use on crackers or as a vegetable dip.

Arrange biscuits over bottom of 1 1/2 qt. microwave casserole. Combine remaining ingredients in bowl, blending well. Spoon over biscuits. Microwave on high for 12 minutes, spooning sauce over biscuits after 6 minutes.

Heat grilling instrument. Mix all ingredients except butter, juice and bread in a bowl. Mix butter and juice, place with brush onto 2 slices of bread. Place on grill. Spoon mixture onto bread.

Serve with whole-grain crackers and fresh cut vegetables or use to fill hollowed-out cherry tomatoes or celery sticks.

When salmon is cheap and plentiful (which is not that often), I use fresh, otherwise and for the most part, canned Wild Alaskan to make pate. The entry-level stuff that I make uses, salmon, mayo, coarse ground black pepper and white wine in appropriate amounts.

What would you serve with the salmon balls recipe I found on this site?

Bonnie from Niagara Falls

Answers

I'd make a thin white sauce and put some peas in it. Then also have a salad and boiled potatoes. Use the white sauce as a gravy for peas and salmon.

Sorry I meant use the white sauce as a gravy for the potatoes and salmon.

When I make Salmon patties we like maccroni & cheese with them.

Does anyone have the recipe for the sauce they put on the salmon from The Cheesecake Factory?

Laurie from Pahrump, NV

Answers

Hi Laurie, I don't have the recipe. But I am from Pahrump, as well.

Hi Badwater
What side of town do you live on? I'm south Homestead and Silver.
We should get together for lunch sometime.

Hi, I'm off Mesquite, between Leslie & Linda. My email is badwater at webtv dot net (fill in symbols). Sounds like fun.

Answer this Question

Does anyone have the recipe for the sauce that Leverock's serves with their onion crusted salmon? It was a light pink color and tasted so good.

By KC

Canned salmon, bread crumbs, eggs, vinegar, flour, and seasonings combine to make these delicious salmon fritters. This page contains step by step instructions and a photo of the finished fritters.

Salmon fritters in a bowl.

Read More... Pin it! Was this helpful? 1

The addition of salmon can make a delicious, flavorful main dish. This page contains salmon casserole recipes.

Salmon Casserole

Load More
Food and Recipes Recipes PastasDecember 9, 2020
😷
🎉
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Recipes-Using-Salmon.html