Alice The Cat

Alice is a 10 year old cat. I think she looks like a Maine Coon cat. I rescued her from an apartment complex where she was living comfortably but sadly in a safe, protected storm drain. That's why her full name is Lady Alice Maude Stormdrain, Countess of Kentlands. She likes to have her hair brushed.

By Jill from Just outside DC

Alice The Cat

Alice is beautiful! You and she are lucky to have found each other. (04/10/2009)

By lavonneann

Alice The Cat

I do see some Maine Coon in the lovely Lady Alice. (04/10/2009)

By kimhis

Alice The Cat

I see all Maine Coon. I have one who is the spitting image, only she is completely black and white. From the pattern of her coat, to the tufts coming out her ears, she is a precious beauty! God bless you for taking her and crowning her nobility. At least you recognized royalty, LOL...

I will try to upload a pic of my beautiful Sadie, (04/10/2009)

By caraing

RE: Alice The Cat

Alice The Cat

Lady Alice looks like a beautiful, large Maine Coon Cat. (04/11/2009)

By mulberry204

Alice The Cat

Thanks for sharing your pic of your sweet kitty Alice. I'll bet she doesn't miss her old home one bit. (04/11/2009)

By aintnomarthastewart

Alice The Cat

She is so beautiful! I have a Maine Coon that looks similar. What a sweetheart! Bless you for adopting! (04/11/2009)

By mbnorton59

Alice The Cat

Good job! I know she really appreciates you since she knows what the other side is like. I love to hear about people rescuing animals. Thank you for not looking the other way as so many others probably did when they saw this cat in need of some love and compassion. (04/11/2009)

By Lynn

Alice The Cat

Thank you all for your interest in us. Alice also thanks you, but considers it only her due.
Laura, Sadie is indeed a stunner... and that tail! Oh my! Jill

By Jill in MD

Alice The Cat

My beloved AllieMae was tortishell with Maine Coon and similar fluff

Lady Alice looks so REGAL , the color and setting of the photo is amazing

How blessed for both of you, many years of love and health to the both of you.

=^..^= (04/12/2009)

By meoowmom

Alice the Cat
Two male Persian cats.
Neutered Male Cat Mounting Other Male Cats
A cat door installed in an old door.
Teaching a Cat to Use a Cat Door
Cat Meowing
Preventing A Cat From Meowing
Girl with her has face painted like a black cat.
Making a Cat Costume