Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

What are some other uses for dryer sheets?

By Holly from BC

Answers:

Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

I put them under the seats of my car as air fresheners. Work so much better than those little trees that hang from the rear view mirror. Also, if you have wrinkled clothes and no time to iron, throw one into the dryer with the clothes and put on low heat for 8 -10 minutes and wrinkles usually disappear. (03/22/2010)

By Amy3e

Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

I put them in my husband's shoes at night so they smell better. (03/23/2010)

By Ace00

Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

I reuse for dusting and thereafter as rags to clean my bathroom sink and counter using liquid soap and water. (03/23/2010)

By Deeli

Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

I put one in the bottom of my kitchen and bathroom trash cans, then put the garbage bag on top of it and the smell of the dryer sheet helps keeps things smelling fresh. (03/23/2010)

By PainterLee

Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

If you ever get chewing gum stuck inside you're dryer, a dryer sheet will rub it right off. Also works for the cleaning gunk around the rim of your washer. (03/23/2010)

By escnmck

Alternative Uses for Dryer Sheets

Tuck old dryer sheets into pockets of kid's jeans or shorts. For some reason it deters mosquitoes. (03/27/2010)

By mollycee

Reusing Dryer Sheets, Cute snowmen made out of reused dryer sheets.
Reusing Dryer Sheets
foil ball
Alternatives To Dryer Sheets
Photo of an angel craft made form used dryer sheets.
Making Dryer Sheet Angels
Cookie sheet
Uses for Old Cookie Sheets
Cutting dryer sheets in half.
Saving Money on Dryer Sheets
🎉
🎄