Apple Cider for Heartburn

I had suffered with heartburn for many years. One night I had nothing to take for a terrible burn. I remembered my Grandmother telling me to take two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar and chase it with water. I did this and within 5 minutes it was gone. I have used this remedy for years. You should try it.

By Joe B from Nampa, ID

Answers:

Apple Cider for Heartburn

I had heard of this and tried it ONCE...my stomach burned so bad for 5 minutes! Don't think I will ever do this again! You think I would have learned as one of the girls I work with tried this and thought her stomach was on fire! It may have worked for grandma, but not for me! (11/11/2008)

By

Apple Cider for Heartburn

Joe B from Nampa, I graduated from Nampa Hi in 1949. I have also used Apple Cider vinegar for heart burn. It is also good for earache. Very soothing to aching ears. (11/11/2008)

By jmouse13

Apple Cider for Heartburn

I read about this cure for hearburn in several of my MANY home remedy books. I tried it and it worked for me too. I use to all the time now. Works great. Heartburn is gone immediately. (11/12/2008)

By Helen

Home Remedies for Heartburn
Home Remedies for Heartburn
Mulled Grape Cider
Mulled Grape Cider Recipes
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider, Two glasses of sparkling apple cider.
Make Your Own Sparkling Apple Cider
A spoon of baking soda for use as an antacid
Homemade Antacid Recipe
glass mug of hot apple cider
Hot Spiced Cider Recipes
🎉
🎄