Bacon Mushroom Swiss Burgers
These the the best burgers. They have so much flavor that there is no need to add any other toppings or condiments.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 strips of bacon
- 4 slices of Swiss cheese
- 1 8 oz. package mushrooms, sliced
- 1 Tbsp butter
- 4 hamburger buns
- Mix together the ground beef, salt and pepper. Divide into four and form hamburger patties.
- Heat a frying pan. Add patties to the pan. Cook until no longer pink inside.
- Top each patty with a slice of Swiss cheese and fry bacon strips.
- In another frying pan, add 1 Tbsp. butter. When pan is hot, add mushroom slices. Fry until cooked.
- Divide hamburger bun in half. You can toast them, if you like.
- On the bottom half of the bun, place patty with cheese.
- Top with mushrooms, then add two strips of bacon.
- Place the top of the bun on and enjoy!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!