Beagle Mix Photos

Category Dog Breeds
Beagle Mix
As popular as the Beagle is, it is not surprising to find it as a common mix with other dog breeds. This is a guide about Beagle mix photos.

Photos

Share on ThriftyFunCheck out these photos. Click at right to share your own photo in this guide.

Tatar is a four year old mix of a Dachshund and what we believe to be Beagle. We were coming home from work on New Year's Day in 2006. As my husband turned onto a two lane country road, he spotted Tatar along with another puppy on the side of the road where someone had dumped them. It had begun to rain with a mixture of sleet and he couldn't stand to just leave them. As he was putting them inside the truck, a lady stopped and was chewing him out (she thought he was dumping them). She ended up taking one of them. I wanted a unique name for him and he was the color of a sweet potato at that time so he became our "Tatar."

The summer of 2008 while outside with us, a neighbors dog attacked him. We were told that surgery could be done but it was expensive and he might not walk again. The best thing to do was to put him down but we just couldn't. He amazed the doctors with his fast and full recovery and continues everyday to bring joy into our lives.

Tatar's favorite thing to do is to go riding to see his "Sissy" or "Bubba" (our two legged grown children, lol) who live just down the road from us. He loves digging for moles when he is outside with us. He always knows when you are feeling down and won't leave your side. He has comforted my son through surgery, became my daughter's shadow while her husband was in Iraq, not to mention myself and husband when we have needed him.

We love to go thrift stores and he knows the difference in the sacks. When we have been, he expects some sort of stuffed toy each time (which he destroys). He also likes his picture to be taken and its so hard for me to decide which one to share. He won't eat any type of dog food but will eat dry CAT food and loves chicken or bologna. My son got him hooked on drinking sweet tea from a glass which he waits patiently for you to give him after a meal!

By Legendaryjunker

Lying upside down on end  of couch with head on arm.

Comment Like this photo? 20

Your Pet's Age
13 years, 3 months

Your Pet's Breed
Beagle Mix

How and when did you get your pet?
She was born here to our furbaby Maggie who passed about 1 1/2 years ago.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Sit pretty.

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
She's had a rough 3 1/2 years, but she's a survivor. In June, 2010 they gave her maybe 3 years because of cancer. In Nov. 2013, she had to have her left front leg amputated due to the tumor. This was done 4 days after her 13th birthday. It was a real concern because of her age, but she's come thru with flying colors and is still with us. You can really hear her coming as she "hops" along.

Comment Like this photo? 11

Krispie is a one year old Beagle - Papillon mix from a friend for a birthday present. She loves to bark, have belly rubs, run around, eat and just have fun. She is so spoiled!

By bunny_puppy_animal lover

Brown and white puppy.

Comment Like this photo? 15

Sasha is 1 year and 4 months old. She is a Beagle/Basset Hound/Dachshund mix. I got Sasha when she was 3 months old on March 14, 2010. She was the last pup of the litter and was so cute, I don't know how anyone could have passed her up. I got her through a friend.

When I pulled up to the house to get her, she looked so lonely in the pen all by herself. I then walked up to it and she sat down and gave me the sweetest look. I knew she was mine. Then I picked her up and got smothered with her little kisses.

She had lived outside since she was born, even in the snow. I knew that when I took her home; she would never have to live outside again. Sasha enjoys sleeping with me, treats, swimming, running around outside, playing with her stuffed skunk, and monitoring illegal squirrel activity.

She also loves to play with her sister; my one year old American Red Nosed Pit Bull, Misty Blue. Misty Blue is afraid of Sasha! She is such a sweet dog, I don't know what I would do without her.

By Alex R.

Sasha (Beagle/Basset Hound/Dachshund Mix)

Comment Like this photo? 13

Sassy is 6 years old and a German Shepherd/Beagle mix. I had been begging my mom for a dog since I could talk. We moved to California, then to Michigan. She took my brother and I to camp, then rushed us home afterwards, saying it was an emergency.

Black and yellow dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Luigi is a beagle hound mix that likes to run, play, dig, etc.

closeup with his toy

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Gracie or Grace is about two years old! She is a Hound/Beagle Mix, maybe even Golden mix! She was dropped off one evening from a woman who cared enough to scoop this dog off the highway, while it was limping along from starvation.

Closeup of Gracie.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 6

This is Dakota, my part American Eskimo and Beagle mix. He came to me when he was just a few hours old, on August 14th, 2003, as the runt of the litter of 6. He was very small, just 3/4 of an ounce and the vets in the area said he would not make it. The mother refused to take care of him.

Dakota sitting.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I got her from a rescue. She likes to chase her tail, cuddle, and hide in the weeds and jump out at you.

brown puppy with hound ears

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 8

Tobias is a 1 1/2 year old Italian Greyhound/Beagle mix. I got Toby when he was 8 weeks old from a neighbor whose dog had a litter of pups.

Italian Greyhound/Beagle

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

This is CoCo, she is 7 years old and a Beagle/Corgi mix. We rescued CoCo from the SPCA on December 19th 2004. Our local SPCA rotates the dogs back a row each day until they reach the last row and then they are taken to be destroyed.

CoCo lying with child.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

This picture is of my 9 yr old son Timothy on the day he got his very first pet. His puppy is half American Bulldog and half Beagle. Because of his black spot over his right eye, Timothy decided to name him Bruiser.

Boy and his dog.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Cody is 10 months old. His dad is a Beagle and Mom is a Springer Spaniel. We got Cody from a classmate of our daughter's.

Closeup of Cody.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Sadie is 6 years old. We aren't sure what breed she is. Some say Beagle and Basset, some say German Shepherd and Basset/Beagle. We don't know.

Dog on couch.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

My dogs name is Boo. She is 1 year and 2 months old and is a Beagle Mix. We got Boo from the Humane Society on August 30, 2004. She likes to jump, she can jump above the dining room window. She likes to sit in a lawn chair rather than lie on the ground. She is very unique.

Comment Like this photo? Yes

This is our baby, R.J. He is a 7 yr. old Beagle mix. We got him 6 years ago from a newspaper ad for free after my husband and I both had lost our pet dog companions of many years.

Tricolor wire haired dog lying on floor.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

AVA is a 1 year old Min Pin, Beagle, Chihuahua. She likes to play with her rope, eat socks and she loves purses.

Ava and red purse.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 2

Dottie is 10 weeks old. She is a Jack Russell, Beagle, Chihuahua mix. We got Dottie about 3 weeks ago, she already has a great little personality.

Puppy.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Annika is a year and 3 month old Husky/German Shepherd mix. Garth is about 4 or 5 years old and is a Beagle mix. Annika came from my brother who after getting her realized he is not a dog person. We adopted Garth from our local no kill shelter. They love to play with each other and the cat.

Dogs lying together.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

I found him on the side of the rode at 6 weeks old.

closer view of Hercules

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 4

Brady-Moss is 2 years old and a mini long-haired Doxie/Beagle mix. I had just lost my Golden Retriever of 11 years and a friend called me on the phone to come to their house and see one of their pups.

Dog in daffy bed.

CommentPin It! Like this photo? Yes

Rudy came crashing through the woods across from my driveway one day while I was pulling in. He was about 9 months old. I gave him some water, but no food, so that he'd go back home. Eventually it was evident that he wasn't going anywhere.

Rudy in the front seat of a car

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 3

She was a rescue 2 years ago. She likes to chase toys.

closeup of dog wearing a yellow scarf

CommentPin It! Like this photo? 1