Best Beef Brisket

This is how cook the best brisket you will taste in your whole life. First of all marinate brisket overnight in your favorite marinade (I use Claudes). I have a smoker with a water pan on the 2nd level, fill the charcoal pan on the bottom full (I mean full) of charcoal, light and let coals get grey, put in water pan and fill with water or marinade from brisket.

Put brisket in foil pan and cover loosely with foil, put on smoker and add wood chunks directly to fire, I use mesquite. I usually get a 12 to 14 pound brisket and cook for 10 hours adding wood chunks to keep it smoking.

After 10 hours take the brisket out of the pan and place directly on grill and cook for 2 more hours adding more wood chunks, this makes it crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside.

Result is a brisket with about an 1 1/2" smoke ring and so tender it will just melt in your mouth. Thats how some of us folks from Texas cook a brisket even people from New York would sing about.

By KBBullet

Best Beef Brisket
Barbecue Beef
Barbecue Beef Recipes
Slower Cooker Beef Brisket
Slower Cooker Beef Brisket Recipes
canning beef
Canning Beef
Canned Corned Beef
Recipes Using Canned Corned Beef