Boosting My Energy Level

I wondered if anyone knew of anything that would boost up my energy level? I am just starting a diet and would love to be more active, but have no energy at all. I do take a multi-vitamin, but that doesn't seem to help. I had blood work done and everything was fine. I just wondered if anyone had any ideas on what I can do about it.

Thanks,
Katie from PA

Answers:

Boosting My Energy Level

I would recommend B Complex. It has done wonders for me. I also take a daily iron supplement which also helps my energy level. Below is a list of conditions that B complex has shown to be beneficial for:

Anxiety and stress
Fatigue
Dermatitis
Diverticulitis
Poor hair condition
Tinnitus

Good Luck!

(04/19/2006)

By Marnita

Boosting My Energy Level

Vitamin B-1 is important to your body's health. It can have pretty severe effects on your nervous system, heart, brain, cellular health and energy levels to name a few problem areas affected by a deficiency of B-1.

(04/19/2006)

By Colleen

Boosting My Energy Level

I have chronic fatigue syndrome. Some experts recommend drinking water because fatigue can be a symptom of dehydration.

Also, I would recommend verifying that your sleep is refreshing and rejuvenating. If you snore, you have sleep apnea and need to see a sleep specialist.

Best of luck. (04/19/2006)

By Carol from PA

Boosting My Energy Level

If you used to eat a lot of sugary food, the lack of energy could be a form of withdrawal. Your body has to adjust. (04/19/2006)

By Cheryl from Missouri

Boosting My Energy Level

Try getting up 15 minutes earlier and using the time to exercise. Works wonders for me! (04/19/2006)

By AM

Boosting My Energy Level

Katie, get rid of processed and junk and steer towards whole foods such as fruits and veggies. Start your morning off with a glass of water and fresh lemon. There are lots of suggestions but know that what you eat plays such a big role in how you will feel.

You can get all the vitamins and energy you need by eating the right foods. Fresh and uncooked as much as possible to prevent enzyme loss. I have helped myself through CFIS to heart disease by putting only natural things into my body. Best of luck to you! (04/19/2006)

By Tone

Boosting My Energy Level

Begin by walking 1 minute. If you can do more add a minute or two or ten. Just the act of exercise will release chemicals that make you less lethargic
If you really want to get serious go to coolrunning.com for a plan that will help you eventually run! Worked for us! and now we run 2-3 nights a week (7 year olds and late 40-ish moms, one of whom is 50 lbs over weight!) (04/20/2006)

By Diana

Boosting My Energy Level

You might try a b12 supplement also. (04/20/2006)

By halloweenfreak

Boosting My Energy Level

Katie, In addition to your multiple vitamin use a sub-lingual B12 vitamin. B12 is better absorbed under the tongue. (04/20/2006)

By Sue

Boosting My Energy Level

Katie I take a vitamin called Life's Fortune.It has all your wholegrain food extracts and minerals. It will give you more energy. I love it and everyone I give one too goes out and buys a bottle.It can only be found in health food stores. (11/03/2006)

By hippychic

Boosting Your Energy Level
Boosting Your Energy Level
Energy Saving Tips
Energy Saving Tips
A crockpot on a counter.
Choosing Energy Efficient Kitchen Appliances
Handmade Wifi Signal Booster
Handmade Wifi Signal Booster
Freezer
Reducing Your Freezer's Energy Consumption
🎉
🎄