Breaker on Outside Pole Keeps Tripping

My trailer house has a breaker box in my trailer for different parts of my trailer, but it keeps tripping the breaker box on the outside pole that my trailer is plugged into. If I have the dryer and AC on it trips. If I have the microwave and washer on it trips and I have to go outside to reset the switch. Help.

By tootiel from Menominee, MI

Answers

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Best Answer

Those appliances are pulling to much power. You or the owner of the trailer park need an electrician to up the ampage to the outside pole or to the house.

Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
Troubleshooting Why a Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
Home and Garden Repair Home ElectricalJuly 10, 2012
human hand flipping the switch on the circuit breaker.
Dishwasher Tripping a Circuit Breaker
Flag flying on a metal pole.
Making a Flag Pole
breaker box
Pool Keeps Tripping Circuit Breaker
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 10:27:46 PM on 10.0.2.210 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.