Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas

Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

Crafts commemorating breast cancer awareness make thoughtful gifts for survivors or unique items to have available during awareness events. This is a guide about breast cancer awareness craft ideas.

Solutions: Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Craft: Pink Ribbon Log

Since I have breast cancer, I am always looking for pink ribbon ideas. This was a natural log I found in the wood pile. I painted the log with about 3 coats of pink and 3 coats of clear then wrote the cancer awareness message.

By Randa from San Marcos, TX

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas.

Question: Crochet Pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness

I have been searching for a crochet pattern that I can do with a breast cancer ribbon in filet crochet. Size isn't a huge issue. My family has lost several to cancer in the past couple years and I have an idea in mind for my cousin who recently lost her mother to the disease.

Susan from NE OH

AnswerWas this interesting? Yes No

Most Recent Answer

By Donna Smith 09/15/2009

I don't know if your post is still valid or if you'll receive this email. However, I do a lot of work/crafts for all types of cancer. I too have lost several family members to cancer, namely my son to Leukemia. If you are interested in what I do, let me know. I'll be glad to share. Miss Donna

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No