Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Breast Cancer Awareness Pin

Crafts commemorating breast cancer awareness make thoughtful gifts for survivors or unique items to have available during awareness events. This is a guide about breast cancer awareness craft ideas.

Solutions: Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Craft: Pink Ribbon Log

Since I have breast cancer, I am always looking for pink ribbon ideas. This was a natural log I found in the wood pile. I painted the log with about 3 coats of pink and 3 coats of clear then wrote the cancer awareness message.

By Randa from San Marcos, TX

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Breast Cancer Awareness Craft Ideas.

Question: Crochet Pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness

I have been searching for a crochet pattern that I can do with a breast cancer ribbon in filet crochet. Size isn't a huge issue. My family has lost several to cancer in the past couple years and I have an idea in mind for my cousin who recently lost her mother to the disease.

Susan from NE OH

Most Recent Answer

By Donna Smith09/15/2009

Susan,
I don't know if your post is still valid or if you'll receive this email. However, I do a lot of work/crafts for all types of cancer. I too have lost several family members to cancer, namely my son to Leukemia. If you are interested in what I do, let me know. I'll be glad to share. Miss Donna