Crochet Pattern for Breast Cancer Awareness

Category Patterns
This familiar pink ribbon is worn proudly by those who wish to raise awareness of this terrible cancer that affects so many. This is a guide has information about a crochet pattern for breast cancer awareness.

I have been searching for a crochet pattern that I can do with a breast cancer ribbon in filet crochet. Size isn't a huge issue. My family has lost several to cancer in the past couple years and I have an idea in mind for my cousin who recently lost her mother to the disease.

Susan from NE OH

Answers

Best Answer

This may be a little late but there is a new crochet book out with beautiful patterns called "Think Pink Crochet for a cure" the flower arangement is beautiful and I will be making this for our local cancer center. here is a link http://www.amaz  5?tag=thrif06-20

I automatically think of a pink ribbon when I think of breast cancer.

Anonymous

Yeah, that is what I am looking for. A ribbon pattern in filet crochet that I can do in pink. Thanks.

By Tami in FL (Guest Post)

I saw a pattern for what you are looking in my last catalog from Herrschner's. You could go to the website and order it. www.herrschners.com