Burn Mark on Countertop

I have placed a hot pyrex glass on my kitchen countertop and now it has left a burnt mark. I'm not too sure of the material of the countertop. Does anyone know how to get rid of the burnt mark, without replacing the countertop?

Minuet

Answers:

Burn Mark on Countertop

I put a nice cutting board over mine! (05/23/2007)

By Roberta

Burn Mark on Countertop

Whoever figured out that mr cleans magic eraser would remove burns from formica.... THANK YOU! I didn't believe it at first but I had no other options so I tried it... and IT WORKED! You can still see it a little but it sat for months. I wish I had a before and after. (07/02/2007)

By nicole

Burn Mark on Countertop

I tried the magic eraser and it did nothing on my burn mark. I tried it several times. I have formica. My husband took a small paring knife and scraped the brown ring very lightly and it took the brown off and looks a ton better. My counters are a very light color. (09/28/2007)

By Kim

Burn Mark on Countertop
Marble Countertop
Repairing a Burn Mark on a Marble Countertop
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
hot coffee pot placed on counter by waitress
Removing Heat Stains and Burn Marks on Formica
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 17, 2017 at 11:48:08 AM on 10.0.0.212 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.