I need to remove burn mark on work top. Can you help?
Years ago I burned my countertop with a hot pan. So my ingenious husband cut out an area just the size of 4 small decorative tiles and grouted them in on either side of my stove. Now I have two built in hot pads whenever I need one. (08/20/2008)
We had a burn mark on a synthetic marble counter from the previous owners. I tried other things, but just used Kit "Scratch Out" for automobile paint. It worked great. Plus it polishes the surface afterward. (08/30/2008)
Thank you, awesome. I would have never thought of it, but using toothpaste did the trick. (10/14/2008)
I have a counter top that's that plastic type surface. I used the old fashioned metal scrubber, some toothpaste, and bleach cleaner. I scrubbed a few times, and it was gone, no evidence of a burn mark. (02/15/2009)
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!