Burn Marks on Sofa Cushion

Does anyone know how to get burn marks out of sofa cushions or where I can go to get the cushion fixed? My niece mistakenly decided to iron her shirt on our couch and there are some burn marks.

Sarah

Answers:

Burn Marks on Sofa Cushion

The side of the coin works. I was ironing on the sofa. Yeah I know. I rubbed it with the side of a coin for ten minutes..what a relief.. praying as you rub doesn't hurt either..husband would have been hysterical if he saw it!! Its gone now.. thanks for the advice..

By burn-free

Burn Marks on Sofa Cushion

The fabric is a cloth, thick like with a pattern design.
How would I attach the material to cover the burn and keep the fabric from stretching and falling apart?

By Lou

Burn Marks on Sofa Cushion

You most likely will not be able to match up the fabric; if your sofa backs up to a wall all the time, you can remove the back fabric and use this to replace the section with the burn. Save the left over fabric for another repair!

Get a piece of fabric that would blend with your sofa and attach that to the back of the sofa. Who will know?

I did this once on a Lazy Boy recliner when the seat and piping was worn.

By syd

Burn Marks on Sofa Cushion

I have read if you rub the burn with the side of a coin it removes it, mind you that is probably for the likes of a cigarette burn, hope this may help you anyway.

By Apricot

How could i remove the i ron burn mark on the sofa cover anu help..thnks

Burn Marks on Sofa Cushion
Woman Holding Her Mouth With Chili Pepper
Stopping the Burn from Spicy Food
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet, Upclose photo of carpet.
Repairing a Burn Hole in Carpet
hot coffee pot placed on counter by waitress
Removing Heat Stains and Burn Marks on Formica
A pregnant woman rubbing cream in her belly to prevent stretch marks.
Preventing Stretch Marks
🎉
🎄