Burnt Food on Stove Burners

How do I get burnt caked on food off of stove top burners? From what I understand it has been there a couple of months!

Shelly from Martinsburg, WV

Answers:

Burnt Food on Stove Burners

If the food is on the stove itself and not on the element here's what you do, grab a cup-full of washing power (tide) and add water to make into a paste the consistency of custard and put it on the caked on food. Leave for a few hours and then come back and add a little more water as it would have dried out and give it some elbow grease (good scrub). (07/24/2006)

By heftyonedragon

Burnt Food on Stove Burners

Pour straight ammonia onto the stove top and cover it with a plastic trash bag, tape it down if you need to. Let it sit overnight; ventilate the room well. In the morning, it will all wipe off easily with a cloth. You can do the same for your oven racks and stove pans, just douse with ammonia in a plastic trash bag and let it sit outside overnight. (07/27/2006)

By Dawn Salisbury

Burnt Food on Stove Burners

Get a really hot rag also. Turn the oven on for a while, turn it off lay a rag on the crud and in a few wipe off. It works, I learned this at a restaurant. (08/26/2006)

By rhonda

Burnt Food on Stove Burners

I saw this or I would not believed how easy this worked (and than used it on my own dirty stove top!). Soak the silver rings and the plates from under the stovetop burners in a large pan with water and dishwasher soap, just at the simmer stage. Than just wipe off the burn on stuff! (08/28/2006)

By Pam.

Burnt Food on Stove Burners
Smooth Top Stove
Cleaning a Smooth Top Stove
Electric Stove Burner
Electric Stove Burners Not Working
Cleaning Electric Stove Burners
Cleaning Electric Stove Burners
Gas Stove Burner
Repairing Gas Stove Burners
🎄