Candle Wax on Microfiber

I have candle wax on carpet and microfiber. Does anyone know how to clean this up? Thanks.

How to Get Candlewax Off of Microfiber

I brought a brand new red microfiber couch. Within a week someone spilled dark purple candlewax all over it. I used four paper towels, and a warm iron on low. I placed the towels over the spots, and held the iron over the towels. the wax started coming off instantly onto the papertowels. i continued until i got as much wax off as possible. the couch was left with dark purple stains. Then I used ice water and dish soap on a washcloth to spot clean all the spots. I rinsed with a clean towel with only ice water. I blotted it dry and then waited for it to dry. once dry -i repeated the process several more times until all the spots were gone. It looks as good as new.

By Meredith

Candle Wax on Microfiber
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Microfiber Sofa
Removing Candle Wax From Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber