Making a Canning Jar Utensil Holder
Canning jars can be used to help organize areas of your house. This is a guide about making a canning jar utensil holder
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
This wall mounted utensil holder is great to use in small kitchens or if you need to free up some drawer space.
Total Time: 1 hour
- 3 quart sized canning jars
- 3 hose clamps
- 3 screws
- measuring tape
- screw driver
- wood board
- paint (optional)
- Paint your board the color of your choice.
- Lay the jars on the board to see how far you would like them to be apart from each other. Make a mark, then with a measuring tape make marks evenly spaced.
- Then make a mark in the middle of the board, where you will attach the hose clamps.
- Screw the hose clamps to the board. I screwed through the pre cut slit in the hose clamp furthest from the end.
Related Content(article continues below)
- Tighten the hose clamp around each jar.
- Mount on the wall and put you utensils in the jars.
August 3, 20120 found this helpful
Ah, this idea has many possibilities! For small craft tools at a craft station, small tools in the garage or workshop, etc. Thanks for the idea!
Read More Comments
October 14, 20120 found this helpful
I love this idea. I so could use this in my sewing room to hold small supplies and I won't have to dig in a drawer. Thank you for sharing.
This wall mounted utensil holder is great to use in small kitchens or if you need to free up some drawer space.Read 2 Comments
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 20, 2017 at 7:40:09 AM on 10.0.0.172 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us