Caring for a Baby Mole

We have a baby mole and we need to know what baby moles eat. We need to know what to keep it in and at what temperature.

Jodi

Answers:

Caring for a Baby Mole

Contact your nearest wildlife rehab organization. They'll be able to tell you how to care for the mole.

Most rehab organizations are looking for volunteers, perhaps you could help? (03/12/2008)

By luvmygingerkids

Caring for a Baby Mole

I had a pet mole at one time and it ate me out of house and home. So be ready. Thats all they do is eat. They love worms. (03/12/2008)

By THATSKELLY

Caring for a Baby Mole

Worms and bugs. I do know they get in my parents' handmade stone flower boxes out beside their retaining walls, each year. They love all the nice handpicked flowers and vegetable plants my parents plant each year, hoping for some nice garden veggies. The moles make quick meals out of the the small plants. I'd say your best deal would be to let the baby mole down into the first hole you come to in your yard. I'm sure it's Mama will find it. (03/29/2008)

By badwater

A wild raccoon looking up.
Rescuing Wild Animals
Feeding a Baby
Weaning a Baby Off Breast Milk
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
Decorations and food on a table at a baby shower.
Baby Shower Ideas
People attending a baby shower.
Saving Money on a Baby Shower
🎉
🎄