Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 5 cup diced cooked chicken
- 2 pkg. thawed broccoli spears, diced (10oz. size)
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tsp. lemon juice
- 1 box stuffing mix (for chicken)
- 1/2 cup melted margarine or butter
Place chicken and broccoli in layers in 9x13 casserole. Mix soup, milk, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Spread on top of chicken and broccoli. Put stuffing on top. Pour melted margarine or butter over mixture and bake 1 hour at 350.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Guide