Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping

My circuit breaker keeps tripping without a load on it. I have a pool cover, a light, and sprinkler timer on the circuit. None of them run at the same time. Even if they do they still will not trip the circuit breaker. When you leave everything off it still trips the breaker, without anything on.

By twmackey from Spokane, WA

Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping

It could simply be a bad breaker. I used to be an apartment manager and on occasion we had to have them changed. It is also possible, since you noted you have them hooked to items associated with water, that you may have a short somewhere that is wet causing it to throw the breaker. In which case you need to find out ASAP before someone gets hurt. (05/24/2009)

By SusLuvsVintage

Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping

Personally I wouldn't try to fix it without an electrician around me. One spark from a faulty breaker could burn down your whole house without you being there even. Hire an electrician for your family's and your safety. (05/29/2009)

By Paula Jo C.

Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
Circuit Breaker Keeps Tripping
human hand flipping the switch on the circuit breaker.
Dishwasher Tripping a Circuit Breaker
electrician working on breaker box
Installing a New Circuit Breaker
breaker box
Pool Keeps Tripping Circuit Breaker