Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
Cleaning a stainless steel dishwasher.

If your stainless steel appliances, fixtures, and other items look as though they are trying out for the next episode of CSI, it is time to remove the evidence. This is a guide about cleaning fingerprints off stainless steel.

Solutions: Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel

Read and rate the best solutions below by giving them a "thumbs up".

Tip: Use WD-40 To Keep Appliances Fingerprintless

I got this idea when I took my sewing machine in to have a little tool up. The repairman told me he wiped it down with WD-40. I'd just brought a new stainless steel stove and couldn't get the fingerprints off of the doors after it was taken out of the box. So, why not?

I tried WD-40 and, boy o boy was I ever pleased. It took off all the fingerprints and water stains from washing it down. Thanks to Morgan, my sewing machine repair guy.

Source: The feather weight repairman from Scottsbluff, NE.

By Sally from Crawford, NE

Give a "thumbs up" to the solution that worked the best! Do you have a better solution? Click here to share it!

Here are questions related to Cleaning Fingerprints Off Stainless Steel.

Question: Removing Fingerprints from Stainless Steel Appliances

Can anyone help on how to clean fingerprints off of a stainless steal appliance?

By Janet K.

Most Recent Answer

By Lewissan03/11/2013

Put some vegetable oil on a paper towel and wipe it down. It will gleam.