Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

I have microfiber furniture. I was wondering how do I get the odor of people sitting on it and the body odor out of it? Can I spray Febreeze on it, or not?

By velvet112 from MI

Answers:

Cleaning Microfiber Furniture

Like some of the other posts I have read, I have washed the covers in the washing machine and hung them outside to dry. I have used a mild dish detergent on a "white" rag and scrubbed the whole couch until clean. But as far as the odor; our dog threw up on our couch and it soured. It was awful. The only thing that got the smell out was a mixture of baking soda and warm water. I applied it with a pretty saturated (not dripping) wash cloth and let dry. Sometimes it does leave water rings, but I have found if I use a wash cloth with a mild dish soap later, they go away. (09/03/2009)

By s.labove

Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Close up of microfiber chair with water spots
Cleaning Water Spots on a Microfiber Couch
Steam cleaning a couch
Using a Steam Cleaner on Microfiber
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 26, 2017 at 4:29:29 PM on 10.0.1.55 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.