Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

How do I remove stubborn soap scum on my glass shower doors? I've tried bleach and bi-carb of soda. That didn't work. Any suggestions?

By Chantal from Belmont, WA

Answers:

Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

I learned on here actually I think that the way to clean shower doors is with liquid fabric softener. I keep a small bottle of it in my shower and a shower puff and when the shower door needs cleaned, I pour a little fabric softener on the puff and scrub the door. I usually do this after my shower while standing in the shower with the door still wet. Then I rinse the door with cups of water, then get out dry off and get on with my day. It is a miracle I tell you. It will work. How cool huh. God Bless you! Ronda (03/04/2010)

By Bonitachica1963

Cleaning Soap Scum on Shower Doors

Thanks LaQuetta! "The Works" toilet bowl cleaner works like a champ! I'm so happy. It cut right through the soap scum and the hard water stains. Yea! (04/18/2010)

By Rosegarden

Hand washing shower wall
Removing Soap Scum from Shower Doors
Shower door made of metal and class.
Cleaning Metal Parts on Shower Doors
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Homemade Softscrub Cleaner Recipe, Photo of cleaning bucket and supplies.
Remove Soap Scum from Fiberglass
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🎉
🎄