Cook Hard Boiled Eggs in the Rice Cooker

Hard boil eggs at the same time you are cooking rice! Prepare rice in rice cooker as usual, then wash the outside of your eggs (I wouldn't do more than 3 in a 3 cup batch of rice). Then lay the eggs on their sides in the middle of the rice in the cooker. Start the rice cooker, when the rice is done so is the hard boiled egg. Then you can use the egg for your meal or stick in the fridge for later use.

By Stella from Manchester, WA

Hello everyone, when I make hard boiled eggs I use an egg cooker. You put your 7 or 8 eggs in there which ever your cooker will take and put your measured water in it and turn it on and forget about it until the buzzer rings and put them in cold water and the shells come off just as easy as can be. I wouldn't use anything but. Mary (10/21/2009)

By satinroses

Hardboiled Eggs
Cooking Hard Boiled Eggs
Side of Spanish rice.
Making Spanish Rice in the Rice Cooker
A plate of cooked brown rice.
Cooking Brown Rice in a Rice Cooker
Sandwich With Soft Boiled Eggs
Recipes Using Boiled Eggs
Marking Hard Boiled Eggs
Marking Hard Boiled Eggs