Recipes Using Boiled Eggs
Boiled eggs are great as is and in egg salad, but there are other recipes that use boiled eggs. This page contains recipes using boiled eggs.
Share on ThriftyFunThis page contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Make a basic white sauce, add Velveeta cheese and chopped eggs. I boil the eggs the day before so it doesn't take so long before breakfast.
- 2 Tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 Tbsp flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 thick slice of Velveeta cheese
- 2 eggs, peeled and chopped
- pepper and salt, to taste
- Melt butter or margarine then add flour. Cook about 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup milk and stir over low heat until smooth.
- Add 1 thick slice of cheese and the eggs and combine.
- Pour over toast and add salt and pepper to taste. The cheese is salty.
Boil a dozen eggs. When cooled, peel and then slice eggs long way. Take out yolk, add one can of deviled ham, a couple dashes of hot sauce (more if you like it hot), sweet pickle relish, Tbsp salt, pepper and mayo, one Tbsp at a time until it gets to they way you like it.
Put in whites and sprinkle with paprika.
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.